The University of Arizona logo

Submit a Complaint/Report

Quick Links

Reporting Options

Anyone who has witnessed, knows about, or has experienced discrimination or harassment, including sexual harassment or other sex discrimination, is encouraged to seek help and report the concern. There are a number of ways to report concerns and to get needed information, assistance, and resources. You are encouraged to report any potential crime to law enforcement and any emergency/crisis by calling 911.

The Title IX Coordinator (or appropriate designee) is available to answer questions about your options, processes, and resources; ensure an appropriate investigation is made; and to provide guidance or referrals. The Title IX Coordinator or Deputy Coordinators may contact you in response to submission of any non-confidential complaint. Retaliation of any kind against individuals who report concerns or who participate in an investigation process is prohibited by University policy.

To request disability-related accommodations for reporting concerns or when seeking assistance, such as ASL interpreting, Communication Access Real-Time Translation (CART), Braille or electronic text, etc., please contact Disability Resources at (520) 621-3268 or

University Complaints and Reports

To submit a report against a student:

Office of Title IX

Ron Wilson
Vice President & Title IX Coordinator
Division of Equity, Inclusion & Title IX
(520) 621-7286

Janis Catherine Gallego
Deputy Director, Office of Title IX
Division of Equity Inclusion & Title IX
(520) 833-6214

To submit a report against an employee, visitor, vendor, or contractor:

Office of Institutional Equity
(520) 621-9449

Criminal Complaints and Reports

University of Arizona Police Department
9-1-1 (emergency, on campus)
(520) 621-8273 (non-emergency)

Note: If a crime occurred outside the jurisdictional responsibility of UAPD, the Department will assist the victim with notification and reporting to the proper law enforcement agency.

Tucson Police Department
9-1-1 (emergency, off campus)
(520) 791-5700 (non-emergency)

Pima County Sheriff's Department
9-1-1 (emergency, off campus)
(520) 351-4900

Note: The Pima County Sheriff's Department serves the unincorporated areas of Pima County.

Confidential Reports

Oasis Program Against Sexual Assault and Relationship Violence (at Campus Health)
On-campus confidential reporting and counseling options
(520) 626-2051

A confidential, informal, impartial, and independent resource for effective communication, collaboration, and conflict management
(520) 626-5589

Student Legal Services
Free legal advice available to currently enrolled UA students
(520) 621-2782

Survivor Advocacy
Confidential support and advocacy services to student survivors of sexual and gender-based violence
(520) 621-5767